Self-service Innovation Summit 2020
The winners of the primary Self-provider digital Innovation Awards were announced the day prior to this right through the Self-provider Innovation digital Summit.
while COVID-19 has placed an enormous stress across many industries, these within the self-service kiosk and vending industries have accelerated innovation in consequence. This become reflected within the announcement of winners in five classes all through the Self-carrier virtual Innovation Summit being held Dec. eight-9.
The winners have been honored during an awards ceremony Tuesday, the primary day of both-day summit. Carts Blanche sponsored the awards, honoring essentially the most resourceful solutions for kiosks, vending and facilities for adapting to the brand new normalcy of COVID-19 and its aftermath.
The winners are:
Innovation of the year (B2B):
PicoCooler, submitted by means of 365 Retail Markets.
Innovation of the 12 months (B2C):
Freestyle Contactless Pouring on a Smartphone, submitted through the Coca-Cola Co.
finest COVID-19 solution:
TouchFree, submitted by means of Ultraleap.
Reader’s choice Award: Innovator of the yr (company)
Reader’s choice Award: Innovator of the year (person)
Krishna Vedula, COO, 365 Retail Markets.
Judges for the awards included:
- Christiana DiMattesa, director of in-keep and experiential advertising and marketing, North the usa, at below Armour.
- Rafik Hanna, vp of IT at Taco Bell Corp.
- Michael Kasavana, Ph.D., professor emeritus on the national computerized Merchandising affiliation.
- David Kepron, owner and fundamental, Retail (r)Evolution.
- Elliot Maras, editor of Kiosk industry and vending instances.
- Adam Pierno, affiliate VP of advertising and marketing approach at Arizona State institution.
Watch the video to study extra in regards to the winners.
SSIS AWARDS flow 2020 from Networld Media neighborhood routine on Vimeo.
Elliot Maras is the editor of Kiosk industry and merchandising times. He brings three decades masking unattended retail and commercial foodservice.
Interactive customer journey (ICX) Summit
June 2-4, 2021 | Columbus, OH